For Undergraduate Study
Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, has three channels for accepting students into the Bachelor of Science Program (in Thai) :
1. Acceptance through the standard university entrance examination administered by the Ministry of University Affairs nationwide. The Faculty of Science accepts 250 student through this channel.
2. Acceptance through the examination administered by Mahidol University for students in the provinces for the university’s special program.
Mahidol University administers an entrance examination for students in the provinces of Kanchanaburi, Nakorn Pathom, Ratchaburi, Suphanburi, Nakornsawan, andAmnartcharoen to study in every faculty in the university. Thirty students are accepted through this channel to study in the Faculty of Science.
3. Acceptance through the examination administered by the Faculty of Science. The Faculty of Science administers an entrance examination to select a number of students to study in different departments in the Faculty.
- The Sritrang Thong Project accepts 30 students annually.
- The Development and Promotion of Science and Technology Talent Project (DPST) accepts 9 students annually.
- The Project for the Promotion of Science and Mathematics Talented Teachers (PSMT) accepts 21 students annually.
- The 2-year Continuing Education in Computer Science Program accepts 60 students annually.
More information about undergraduate study can be obtained from
Educational Services & Student Affairs
Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400 THAILAND
Tel: +66 2201-5005, 5050
Fax: +66 2447-7050
Website : http://www.sc.mahidol.ac.th/sced