A candidate must:
- hold a Bachelor’s degree in any science discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Veterinary) or the equivalent in medicine or one of the allied Health Sciences;
- have a grade point average of at least 2.50;
- have a TOEFL score of at least 480, TOEFL computer-based score of 157, TOEFL internet-based score of 54, or IELTS score of 4.5 or pass the English Proficiency Examination arranged by the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Those who do not have any of the test scores specified above will have to take the English Proficiency Examination of the Faculty of Graduate Studies on the specified examination day. Exemption from the above conditions may be granted by the Program Committee under exceptional circumstances
Proposal / Concept Paper
Should be submitted research proposal (in English) at least 200-500 words.
Application is only available via online application at www.grad.mahidol.ac.th
Tuition and Fees
- Institutional Strengthening Program (ทุนเสริมสร้างนักวิทยาศาสตร์รุ่นใหม่) : http://www.sc.mahidol.ac.th/scmd/Scholarship/Scholarship_IS.html
- Teaching Assistantship Development (ทุนพัฒนาผู้ช่วยสอน) : http://www.sc.mahidol.ac.th/scmd/Scholarship/Scholarship_TAD.html
For further information please contact:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nathawut Sibmooh (Program Director)
E-mail : email@example.com
Dr. Porntipa Korprasertthaworn (Program Secretary)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the public sectors, Pharmacology graduates are in demand as lecturers in University or as research assistants in research institutes, government departments including Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and The Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO), etc.
Commercial sectors that actively recruit graduates from Pharmacology include the pharmaceutical industries.