Master Program in Microbiology
Master of Science in Microbiology
- Receive a bachelor degree in Science such as Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medical technology, Public Health, Chemistry, Food Science, Veterinary, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology, Biological science etc or equivalence.
- have a grade point average of at least 2.50.
- Submit a certificate of English proficiency with minimum admission score:
- IELTS - at least 3 or
- TOEFL INTERNET BASED - at least 32 or
- TOEFL ITP (test arranged by Faculty of Graduate Study, Mahidol University) - at least 400 or
- MU GRAD TEST (Computer based) - at least 36
- English proficiency score must be taken within 2 years up to the admission date.
- Application without submitting a valid English certificate will NOT be considered.
- MU English Competence Standards: www.grad.mahidol.ac.th
- MU English proficiency tests, please contact the Language Center, Faculty of Graduate Studies. Tel. 0-2441-4125 ext. 221-222
- Exemption from the above conditions may be granted by the Programme Committee under exceptional circumstances.