You are hereดร.ไพโรจน์ สถิรคู
Ph.D. (Mathematics), University of Warwick UK
Office : M 204/2
Tel : 0-2201-5345
Fax : 0-2201-5343
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama 6 Rd., Bangkok 10400
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Mahidol University 1998
M.Sc.(Mathematics) the University of Warwick 1999
Ph.D.(Mathematics) the University of Warwick 2003
- Mathematical modelling of complex systems – The objective is to develop mathematical models in signal transduction processes. Specifically, the models involve the dynamics of ligand-induced intracellular calcium. Qualitative analysis of nonlinear systems are main tools for investigating in this study.
- Nanotechnology – This project focuses on drug delivery processes using nanomaterials as carriers. With the aids of molecular dynamics simulations, the project aims to understand how to load and unload drug into nanomaterials.
- Phat VN, Satiracoo P. Global stabilization of linear periodically time-varying switched systems via matrix inequalities. J Control Theory Appl Feb 2006;4(1):26-31
- Phat Vu, Satiracoo P. Exponential stability of switched linear systems with time-varying delay. Electron J Differential 2007; 159:1-10.
- Suebcharoen T, Satiracoo P. and Wake, Graeme C. Distributed delay logistic equations with harvesting. Differential Integral Equations 2009; vol. 22 no. 3-4 , 321— 337.
- Baowan D, Chayantrakom K, Satiracoo P and Cox B.J. Mathematical modelling for equilibrium configurations of concentric gold nanoparticles as potential application in drug and gene delivery. Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 2011; 49 , 1042-1053
- Sukchom W, Chayantrakom K, Satiracoo P, and Baowan D. Three Possible Encapsulation Mechanics of TiO2 Nanoparticles into Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Journal of Nanomaterials 2011; vol. 2011.