You are hereSelection Requirements for Curtin University Transfer
Selection Requirements for Curtin University Transfer
|Selection Requirements for Academic year 2016 Curtin University Transfer only|
- Passing all course works which are to be taken at Mahidol University, which include general education courses, core and required courses, and elective courses.
At the completion of the first 4 Semesters, a student must pass all required courses and has a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.00. In the courses related to Mathematics and Statistics taken in Semester 2, 2015, the students have to perform no worse than a C+ on the average.
A performance worse than C+ in the said semester, needs further consideration by the Programme Committee.
- For the following 9 courses : SCMA 128, SCMA 129, SCMA 169, SCMA 173, SCMA 188, SCMA 189, SCMA196,SCMA 218, SCMA 288,
- a student who has a grade average of not less than 2.75 is automatically a candidate for study at Curtin University,
- a student with a grade average lower than 2.75 is subject to the programme committee’s consideration whether an exemption maybe made.
- A student must meet English language entry requirement of Curtin University, IELTS or equivalent TOEFL only
Overall 6.5, writing and speaking 6.0, reading and listening 6.0
Overall 79, writing 21, speaking 18, reading and listening 13
Students at Mahidol University in the B.Sc. (Actuarial Science) programme will be deemed eligible for entry to the B.Sc. programme in Actuarial Science at Curtin University based on the following requirements.