Department of Mathematics, Mahidol University
- Industrial Mathematics (International Program) Curriculum
- Student acceptance to B.Sc. in Industrial Mathematics Programme for the academic year 2016 (Second round selection of round 3)
- Student acceptance to B.Sc. in Industrial Mathematics Programme for the academic year 2016 (First round selection of round 3)
- Inviting parents of students accepted by Industrial Mathematics Program to attend a Q&A meeting Sun 10 July at 10.00 AM ; venue: M202
INFORMATION FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- The report and assessment of a student’s progress and research performance for thesis / thematic paper 1/2016
- Steps toward success in M.Sc. and Ph.D. thesis
- Application form for graduate programme
- Qualifying Subject for Ph.D. students
Information for Undergraduate Students
Challenging Problems for Funky Math Lovers
- The International Conference in Mathematics and Applications(ICMA-MU 2016)
- East Asia Section of SIAM Conference (EASIAM) 2014
- The Asian Simulation and Modeling (ASIMMOD 2013)
- The International Conference in Mathematics and Applications(ICMA-MU 2013)
- Determinants of Matrices.
- Information about Performance Agreement (PA) available through MU Intranet.
- Sawasdee Actuary Volume 17, 2010.
- Sawasdee Actuary Volume 16, 2010.
- Sawasdee Actuary Volume 15, 2010.
- Application form for Graduate Programme (International Program)
- Application form for Scholarship, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
|Congratulations to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Duangkamon Baowan for receiving "2016 TWAS Prize for Young Scientist in Thailand (Mathematics Field)", under the collaboration of National Research Council of Thailand and The Academy of Sciences for the Developing World|
Congratulations to Asst. Prof. Dr. Wittawat Kositwattanarerk, for his recent promotion to Assistant Professorship!