· may be citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
· may apply to study any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
· must apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
· Research leading to the PhD degree
· One-year post-graduate courses (e.g. MPhil, LLM, Diploma, CASM or Part III Maths, MBA etc.)
· 2 year MSc degree
· Second Bachelor degree as an Affiliated Student
· MBBChir Clinical Studies
· must have excellent transcripts with GPA, academic achievement
You could receive funding for one year of graduate study at Cambridge University, including tuition, stipend, and travel expenses!
Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from outside the UK to study at the University of Cambridge. The Trustees are required to award scholarships on the basis of a person's intellectual ability, leadership capacity and desire to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout the world by providing service to their communities and applying their talents and knowledge to improve the lives of others.
*How to Apply: Submit application directly at **www.gatesscholar.org*