International Graduate Programs
Two programs are provided
- M.Sc. in Anatomy and Structural Biology
- Ph.D. in Anatomy and Structural Biology
English is the official language of our graduate programs. Graduate students normally spend the first year doing coursework before starting their research. The courses consist of core as well as elective modules.
Aims of the Programs
The graduate programs in Anatomy and Structural Biology aim at training students to be :
1. Research scientists and leaders in selected areas of anatomical science and cell biology. Especially in Neurobiology, Endocrinology, Reproductive Biology, Cell and Tissue Biology and Electron Microscopy.
2. Teachers who are capable of teaching anatomical related subjects such as Gross Anatomy, Microanatomy, Developmental Anatomy, Neurobiology, Cell Biology, and Human Biology at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
3. Scientists who are capable of applying certain biotechnological methods and instrumentation in industry, for examples, animal reproduction, various light and electron microscopic techniques, image analysis, radioimmuno-assay, etc.