1. MU deducted 1.39% of FS income (~8.7 million baht) as overhead charge.
2. FS encouraged all staffs to help save electricity as much as possible.
3. Visit of MUQD on May 31 and June 1, 2012. They will visit BC in the afternoon of May 31, 2012 to meet with academic and supporting staffs.
4. FS would host a seminar on standard practice on laboratory animal on June 7, 2012. This seminar is geared toward the certification by AAALAC International.
5. The Research Division informed that if a full-time research assistant (RA) whose salary paid by FS’s RA scholarship enters any graduate program as a student, he/she needs to inform the Research Division to change the status.
6. MUSC Research Forum will be hosted on May 29, 2012. The speakers will be Aj. Rachapak (Physics) and Aj. Sompoad (Biology).
7. FS will host a forum on 21st Century Skills, MUSC…Are You Ready? On May 24, 2012.
8. FS has drafted a rule to collect service fee for using seminar/conference rooms within FS. This fee includes the services from the maid to prepare the break and clean up the room.
9. FS Staff Meeting has inquired whether the teaching honorarium for SCID 500 (Cell Biology) can be exempted.