1. Revision of PA (started in fiscal year 2014).
2. 2% of Faculty of Science income will be deduced as the overhead to the University (service fee etc).
3. E-pay slip. The university will no longer provide the pay slip. Your pay slip will be available at http://e-payslip.mahidol/PaySlip/. A user name and a password are the same as those for the email (old system scxx). This electronic payment details will be started in April, 2012.
4. Travel support from Faculty of Science. Currently Faculty of Sciences will support staffs who go to international conference/meetings. Below is the general guideline;
An Oral or poster presentation will be equally considered: Applicants must also have partial support from the Department, Graduate School or your own. The amount of the support varies, depending on the country. The detail is in an official announcement by Faculty of Science.
Asia: < 25,000 B
Japan, Australia: < 40,000 B
Eurpoe, Africa, US: < 65,000 B
5. National preclinical examination (2012) result for medical students report: Ramathibodi student group whom we teach is ranked 17th out of 32.
6. Changing of email account/system: Started on April 18, 2012
-Outlook exchange feature.
-Full firstname.lastname@example.org .
-Any emails sent to the old system from now on will be automatically forwarded to the new in box (limited to 1 year time).
-Those wish to download their emails from MU server to their desktop/laptops or smart phones can find the full instructions at http://muit.mahidol/online.htm
7. Graduate student theses need to be checked whether they contain any plagiarism. Student’s advisor and his/her thesis committee members will be asked to submit the plagiarism report together with the thesis result to Graduate School before the degree can be awarded (still under the discussion when this will start but may be effective from July 2012). Plagiarsm can be checked by Turnitin software. All staffs are encouraged to learn how to use this software which is regularly trained by Stang Mongkolsuk library.